|Storage fees effective as of January 23rd, 2014: |
- First six calendar days : No charge.
- From 7 days to 10 days : 111.91 $ CDN per TEU ( 20' ) per day.
- From 11 days and up : 141.14 $ CDN per TEU ( 20' ) per day.
From monday to friday: 130.00 $ cdn per container
Week ends : 200.00 $ cdn per container
Holidays : 200.00 $ cdn per container
Destuffing fees for a single car:
- Flat rate of 475.00$ CDN. per car. We only accept cash, money order or certified check.
Destuffing / Stuffing - Fees for Flat rack or Open top :
- Termont Montreal can perform stuffing or destuffing of flat racks or open tops and transfer the cargo to or from a flat bed truck.
Estimate: To obtain an estimate, please contact Richard Piechowiak by email at: email@example.com
When requesting an estimate, the following information is required:
- Number of pieces.
- Description of content.
- Overall weight.
- Complete billing address.
- Proper Canada Customs release or bond papers.
- Valid pickup number, provided by the shipping line.
- Booking or discharge vessel / voyage.
- Container number, when destuffing an import container.
- If any, storages charges must be paid for.
- Always call for an appointment.
or delivering a container outside of normal business hours (late gate):
an import container:
for a late gate are of 130$CAD per container on week days and 200$CAD per
container on week-ends (Saturday, Sunday & holidays)
request a late gate, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
. In your request, you must specify the container number, clearly mention that
you guarantee the late gate fees & include the complete billing address.
your late gate is approved, you will get a reply indicating that all is in
an export container:
late gate requests to deliver an export container must go through the shipping
line. Please contact the shipping line for such request.